Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Kim Kardashian new body

Looking good is the best revenge -- especially after a breakup! "I've lost five pounds in five days," Kim Kardashian, who recently split from New Orleans Saints star Reggie Bush, told Life & Style at a Bravada activewear launch party in LA on April 7. "I really wanted to just buckle down and get rid of the tiny bit of excess weight I was carrying." She also managed to make a statement, sending a message that in the wake of her break-up -- and amidst rumors that Reggie had cheated on her -- she has more confidence that ever. "It gave me a lot of confidence with my body," Kim confides to Life & Style. "I work out to feel good about myself -- and sure, it doesn't hurt if someone notices."

While Reggie spent April 9 and 10 in Las Vegas getting close to country star Jessie James, Kim hit the beach and showed him precisely what he was missing! "I used to be so shy and insecure walking around in a bikini doing shoots and things," Kim's told Life & Style. "It's amazing how much better I feel and I was really proud of myself for just sticking to my diet." To lose the pounds, Kim cut out all carbs and focused on eating lean proteins, leafy greens, fruit and stuck to her QuickTrim routine. The reality star was also able to add some variety to her workout regimen without too much effort. "I made sure that in addition to my gym workout, I did freestyle cardio outdoors," explains Kim. "I went running or made sure I did as much walking as I could. I really kept active.""

For more of Kim's weight loss tips, pick up the new issue of Life & Style, on newsstands now!

No comments:

Post a Comment